What is yarnQuest by Susanna IC?I'm very excited to introduce yarnQuest, a series of exclusive knitting kits. The kits coordinate unique hand-dyed yarns and limited-edition project bags with new patterns designed by me specifically for each kit - patterns in line with the already popular Annis, Diantha, Stellaria, and Caireen. Unlike a club, yarnQuest kits are available for purchase in very limited quantities; once sold out, they will not be available ever again. Kits will be announced in my newsletter as they become available - sign up for the mailing list by clicking on the tab above to be automatically notified of new releases.
Why yarnQuest?As you may already know, I'm a bit of a nomad - originally from Europe, I've lived in two European countries and five U.S. states. Thanks to all of my travels, I discovered an entire universe of indie dyers soon after I fell in love with knitting. Each dyer has a distinctive point of view and unique source of inspiration, which is reflected in the way they color their incredibly beautiful yarns. I also discovered indie sewers who make artisan knitting bags from fabrics that reflect worldwide inspiration. The one thing they all have in common is passion for yarn and color, and I created yarnQuest to be able to share their art with you.
What is in a yarnQuest kit?
- A new Susanna IC knitting pattern, which will not be available anywhere else for minimum of six months following the release date.
- A skein of yarn dyed in an exclusive colorway created especially for the new pattern.
- A limited-edition project bag designed specifically for that particular kit.
- A little surprise or two.
- US domestic shipping and handling cost is included in the price of each kit; shipping to Canada is additional $10.
yarnQuest kit #4
Only one left!
- Kit #4 contains:
- Rhosyn, an exciting new Susanna IC crescent shawl pattern, featuring one-piece top-down construction and a stunning deep border with flowing floral lace and beads. This pattern will not be available anywhere else for six months from the kit's release date; the kit includes a printed pattern with Ravelry pdf option. Please note - the kit does not include the finished shawl, only the knitting pattern.
- A generous skein of fingering yarn custom-dyed especially for this pattern by Rachel of Twisted Whiskers Designs. This masterful layering of rich pink shades captures the essence of rose blossoms in every skein of this yarn, aptly named Blume. This is an exclusive colorway of Skookum Fingering (100% Superwash Merino; 490 yards / 100 g); color: Blume.
- Limited-edition project bag designed specifically for this kit by Kathy of 1000Stars on Etsy, known for impeccable craftmanship and intricate detailing. Each beautiful bag is expertly crafted from stunning designer fabrics (10.5" wide x 12" tall x 4" deep). This durable project bag features a detachable wrist strap for knitting on the go, a zipper at the top for keeping your project and yarn protected, and an outside pocket for keeping all your knitting notions organized and easily accessible.
To order yarnQuest kitsPlease note that to make each yarnQuest kit possible, all the exclusive components must be created and purchased well in advance and are included in the $75 purchase price. Therefore, all sales are final; no refunds or returns will be accepted.
At this time, the yarnQuest kits are only available for mailing within the United States, APO/FPO addresses, and Canada. To ensure timely delivery, kits will be shipped via USPS Priority at no additional cost within the US; shipping to Canada is additional $10.
Any questions? International shipping? Contact me here.
yarnQuest kit #3
yarnQuest kit #2
yarnQuest kit #1
Any questions? Contact me here.